Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Visual Studio .net with ASP

Visual Studio .net with ASP

Tom Meyers

I am fully aware that this is not a .net newsgroup, my
question is can Visual Studio.net be used as the
development environment for ASP?

Bob Barrows

Tom Meyers wrote:
> I am fully aware that this is not a .net newsgroup, my
> question is can Visual Studio.net be used as the
> development environment for ASP?

Based on what other people have said in this newsgroup (Google is your
friend): yes. I have no firsthand experience doing this - yet - so that's
all I can say.

Bob Barrows

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Dave Anderson

"Tom Meyers" wrote:

> I am fully aware that this is not a .net newsgroup, my
> question is can Visual Studio.net be used as the
> development environment for ASP?

Yes, and it's a terrific tool for ASP development.

--
Dave Anderson