Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > How to grant ASPNET user access to task scheduler on Windows 2003?

How to grant ASPNET user access to task scheduler on Windows 2003?

Derek

I am writing an ASP.NET application that can add and
remove items to the task scheduler. This works fine on
Windows XP, but generates an Exception on Windows 2003:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied.

"ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested
resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource
to the ASP.NET request identity"

How can I grant the ASPNET local user account permission
to add/delete/modify tasks on a Windows 2003 system?