Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Permissions error

Permissions error

Xenopheonix

i got somethiung about permissions or something, like when
i goto my site, and theres a bunch of bs about folder
permissions set to non read... whats up witht that????

if u can help, please send me an email

Foo Man Chew

We can't help you unless you are more specific than "bs or something"...

"Xenopheonix" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:011d01c3cb4c$6b5c9b10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i got somethiung about permissions or something, like when
> i goto my site, and theres a bunch of bs about folder
> permissions set to non read... whats up witht that????
>
> if u can help, please send me an email
> (E-Mail Removed)

says folder permissions dont have read access or something

xenopheonix

says folder permissions dont have read access or something

Mark Schupp

The IIS user account (default name is IUSR_<machine name>) has to have read
access to the files in the web site in order for IIS to serve the pages. You
will need to modify the permissions in NTFS.

--
Mark Schupp
Head of Development

news:01fe01c3cb55$8f9fd060$(E-Mail Removed)...