Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > SSL Folders

SSL Folders

Harag

Hi All

This might be in the wrong group but since its mostly ASP and I read
this on the most (other than an sql one) I thought it would be ok to
post here.

I have a domain www.company.com and also a sub domain like
forum.company.com I have learned that the sub domain is actually a
folder under my main domain so if I typed www.company.com/forum - it
would go to the same file as if I typed the sub domain, unfortunatly
all the files in the subdomain point to root paths eg:
/Images/logo.gif

This isn't a problem as the subdomain is seperate and I treat it like
its a new website.

I was wondering before I spend more money and activate a 10mb SSL
folder - how would I actually code for this folder?

Is the SSL on a seperate server, or just a folder off the main domain
name?

I want to do a register system "username" etc & some personnal details
through a sercure line.

Can anyone point me to where I can get more info?

thanks.

Al.