Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > RSS feeds

RSS feeds

Stuart Grant

Hi,

I want to get the RSS feeds from news.bbc.co.uk and use them on my website
http://news.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline...age/rss091.xml
is an example of the data.

what do people think is the best way to incorporate these into my site?

Do I read the XML data from the BBC site or download the file every 20mins
or so and then read the file locally.

also can anyone point me to a resource that can tell me how to write the XML
data to the page?

Cheers,

Stuart

Meelis Lilbok