Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP developer Calgary

ASP developer Calgary

cory

This is probably a long shot but are there any reliable competent ASP.net
developers here living in Calgary, AB?

If so please contact me for possible work.....

website2003ATtelusDOT

net

Thank you.

Jeff Cochran

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:26:34 GMT, "cory" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This is probably a long shot but are there any reliable competent ASP.net
>developers here living in Calgary, AB?

Probably, though a .NET group would be where you'd find them...

>If so please contact me for possible work.....

Why must an ASP developer, even in .NET, live where you do?

Jeff

cory

"Jeff Cochran" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:26:34 GMT, "cory" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >This is probably a long shot but are there any reliable competent ASP.net
> >developers here living in Calgary, AB?

> Probably, though a .NET group would be where you'd find them...
>
> >If so please contact me for possible work.....

> Why must an ASP developer, even in .NET, live where you do?
>
> Jeff

Well, I have thought of using someone outside of where I live but it could
make for hard communications to explain things, it may also take longer as
well. Have you completed projects in this fashion?

Tom B

Have you tried something like www.rentacoder.com ?

newsc0Eb.10508$Lu1.4902@edtnps84...