Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > By the Way

By the Way

Paulo Almeida

Does anyone have a complet shopping cart script that can e-mail me or give
the location to download.

I know we are suposed to pay for good software (in this case scripts), but i
donīt know if i will be making any woth money with a webshop (in my country
people are not very used to buy in the web).

Sorry for the inconvinience

Paulo

PS: my mail is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

http://www.aspfaq.com/2225

--
Aaron Bertrand
SQL Server MVP

news:newscache$buwxph$f6k$(E-Mail Removed) ...