Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Show an image from a DB

Show an image from a DB

Alfredo Agosti

Hi all,
I show in an ASP page an image from an Access 2000 db using the
BinaryWrite function.
I have no problem but some user have problems because that method
doesn't specify the content type so their firewall block the binary
feed.

I don't know how to integrate the BinaryWrite function in order to add
that information.

Any help, please?
Thanks
Paolo

Alfredo Agosti

I forgot to say that the image is stored in a BLOB field of the DB.
Thanks