Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Any samples on tree manipulation

Any samples on tree manipulation

Mark Andrews

Looking for sample code in asp or asp.net which uses two trees the left hand
tree
having all levels and leaf nodes and the right hand tree containing only
levels.

Buttons in the middle to "move" levels or nodes around, add new levels,
rename levels
or delete levels.

Everything working off a table with parent/child type relationship.

Any help is appreciated,
I'll use any tree control,
Mark

Bob Barrows

Mark Andrews wrote:
> Looking for sample code in asp or asp.net which uses two trees the
> left hand tree
> having all levels and leaf nodes and the right hand tree containing
> only levels.
>
> Buttons in the middle to "move" levels or nodes around, add new
> levels, rename levels
> or delete levels.
>
> Everything working off a table with parent/child type relationship.

Have you tried Google?

Bob Barrows

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET