Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Mouse pointer remains busy after window popup

Mouse pointer remains busy after window popup

Conax

Hi,

I've been writing web pages that pops up smaller windows when links are
clicked. I noticed that very often after the small window is poped up, the
mouse pointer remains busy instead of returning to the normal pointer.

Does anyone seen this problem before and know how to resolve it?

Code I use is like this:

function viewproductdetail(sku)
{
g =
open(page,'g','status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,hei ght=550,width=500,scrollba
rs=yes');
g.focus();
}

Thank you.
Conax

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

> I've been writing web pages that pops up smaller windows when links are
> clicked. I noticed that very often after the small window is poped up, the
> mouse pointer remains busy instead of returning to the normal pointer.

This is a client-side issue and has nothing to do with ASP. Might try an IE
newsgroup...