Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > aspnet_wp.exe garbage collection threads utilization

aspnet_wp.exe garbage collection threads utilization

Kevin Jackson

On our production servers, we see the priority 10 threads use alot of CPU
time about once every 1 to 3 minutes.

We use Dispose on all of our library ServicedComponents.

Can anyone explain the behavior we are seeing?

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

You need to give a more detail explanation of what is going on.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
news:%23eCqOa$(E-Mail Removed)...