Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP Page Reloading

ASP Page Reloading

Anto

Hi,
We have a asp and the source is,
<%
Response.Expires = 0
appnum = Request.QueryString("appnum")
pdfpath = Application("pdfpath")
set objXML = server.createobject("TASJobReport1.JobReport")
x = objXML.PopulatePDF(appnum)
set objXML = nothing

if (ReadFromDisk = "Y") then
filename = pdfpath & "/JAR" & appNum & ".pdf"
Response.Redirect(filename)
else
Response.BinaryWrite x
end if
%>

Basically what we are doing is, we are creating a COM+ object (
TASJobReport1) and get the method of it to get the details and
populate it in a acrobat.
But this asp page is getting reloaded for two times, Don't know why /
but it's getting the values to the end user properly. But because it's
reloading two times, we have a bottle neck for performance.
Anyone help us...

Prevent Firefox from reloading a page ? Ron Duval Firefox 2 01-11-2005 10:20 PM
asp.net page reloading pTsy ASP .Net 2 10-07-2004 02:07 PM
Desperate repost: Reloading page too quickly results in an error Walter ASP .Net 2 12-22-2003 03:36 PM
Displaying calculation result without reloading whole ASP page Aspersion ASP General 8 08-11-2003 02:56 PM
Displaying calculation result without reloading whole ASP page Aspersion Computer Support 8 08-11-2003 02:56 PM

Advertisments