Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Where can I get avg rate info?

Where can I get avg rate info?

S C A

Dear Group:
Can anyone tell me how to set my rates for billing? I have a reasonable
amount of HTML experience along with Java and JavaScript but I don't know
where I can find salary/rate information for ASP design work. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Carl