Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > asp .et web server error

asp .et web server error

mark

I am having an issue with trying to get IIS to run
asp .net 1.1 for .net. I need to figure this out,
otherwise I can't work with the book. The exact error
message is "Visual Studio .Net has detect that the
specific web server is not running asp .net 1.1. You will
be unable to run asp.net web applications or services.

i am running win 2000 pro. i have download to exe package
called dotnetfx and run it and it didn't help. The online
article is very confusing because I can't figure out how
to register .aspx extension.

Chris Hohmann

news:042401c3ba06$4c461fa0$(E-Mail Removed)...

http://aspfaq.com/5002