Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Transparently domain login - Response.Redirect

Transparently domain login - Response.Redirect

sica

Hi!

I try to log on a domain and I used the following syntax:

Response.Redirect "http://userid(E-Mail Removed)" .

But login dialog box is still apear.

All I want it's to supress login dialog box.Does this systax doesn't
work with Response.Redirect ?Is anyone have another alternative to
this solution?

Thanks!

Marius