Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > test in ie 4.0

test in ie 4.0

Rob Imbeault

Hi,

My clients have 4.0 and I can't seem to get 6.0 off of my W2K machine. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Rob

Ray at

I can't say that I remember seeing the IE4 compatibility mode option in
after IE5, but I never really looked for it either. But see here.
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=197311 If that doesn't help, you'll
probably be better off asking in an IE group, as this isn't an ASP issue.

Ray at work

"Rob Imbeault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ckMyb.4084$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> My clients have 4.0 and I can't seem to get 6.0 off of my W2K machine.

Any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rob

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

You can't downgrade to IE4. You can, however, set up a multi-boot scenario,
buy a very cheap second computer off of eBay, or get virtual machine
software like www.vmware.com or Microsoft's Virtual PC.

--
Aaron Bertrand
SQL Server MVP