Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > input data in the table list

input data in the table list

Agnes

I use while-loop the show the table content in web page. e.g (bookingno,
booking date,customer no)
However, the client need me insert one column (confirmdate ) and allow the
user input and update the date .

It seems very hard to do .
Any one know how to do ?
Thanks a lot
Miss. Agnes Cheng

Ray at

What part are you stuck on?

Ray at home

"Agnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I use while-loop the show the table content in web page. e.g (bookingno,
> booking date,customer no)
> However, the client need me insert one column (confirmdate ) and allow the
> user input and update the date .
>
> It seems very hard to do .
> Any one know how to do ?
> Thanks a lot
> Miss. Agnes Cheng

Agnes

I use recordset to display the data into a table format only. [use while
loop]
e.g bookingno, booking date, companyname ...etc
The user need me to insert one column (textbox) for him to input the data
(confirm date)
I don't know how give the textbox 'nameing'.

thanks

"Ray at <%=sLocation%>" <myfirstname at lane 34 . komm> 在郵件
news:%(E-Mail Removed) 中撰寫...
> What part are you stuck on?
>
> Ray at home
>
> "Agnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I use while-loop the show the table content in web page. e.g (bookingno,
> > booking date,customer no)
> > However, the client need me insert one column (confirmdate ) and allow

the
> > user input and update the date .
> >
> > It seems very hard to do .
> > Any one know how to do ?
> > Thanks a lot
> > Miss. Agnes Cheng

Ray at

I'm sorry. I just don't understand. Do you have a link you can provide or
something?

Ray at home

"Agnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I use recordset to display the data into a table format only. [use while
> loop]
> e.g bookingno, booking date, companyname ...etc
> The user need me to insert one column (textbox) for him to input the data
> (confirm date)
> I don't know how give the textbox 'nameing'.
>
> thanks
>
> "Ray at <%=sLocation%>" <myfirstname at lane 34 . komm> 在郵件
> news:%(E-Mail Removed) 中撰寫...
> > What part are you stuck on?
> >
> > Ray at home
> >
> > "Agnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I use while-loop the show the table content in web page. e.g

(bookingno,
> > > booking date,customer no)
> > > However, the client need me insert one column (confirmdate ) and allow

> the
> > > user input and update the date .
> > >
> > > It seems very hard to do .
> > > Any one know how to do ?
> > > Thanks a lot
> > > Miss. Agnes Cheng

Bhaskardeep Khaund

Hi,

You can do one thing, you can name the textbox field with the autonumber primary key of the column. For example:-

<% While not objRs.EOF %>
<input type="text" name="mytext<%=objRs("id")%>" size="20">
<% objRs.MoveNext
Wend %>

Then, when you submit the form, request the form field, you can loop it or if you know the id value u can do it as:-

i = Request.Form("i")
mytext = Request.Form("mytext"&i)

Hope this helps,

Regards,