Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Encoded and Textarea

Encoded and Textarea

Joel

Hi there,

Is there a simple way to get the content of my textarea
not encoded !? My text area has comments in it and right
now, I have to replace all encoded characters... what a
pain.

Thanks

MSFT

Hello,

To get a TextArea's content, we can use its innerText property. Will this
property work for you? What did you mean "encoded"?

Luke
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)