Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Help,I can't merge word document in the server

Help,I can't merge word document in the server

lee_j

Hi,
I want to merge a word document in the server to display in
the client side.The merge code is in a dll.In the asp server script,
I invoke the dll to merge.It raise an error when I use the default
IIS user.When I change the IIS user to administrator,It work well.
I don't know how I should do to resolve this problem.Please give me
some advice.

Thanks!
Jack

dlbjr

Sounds like a permissions issue.
Give IIS permission to word doc.

--
-dlbjr

Discerning resolutions for the alms

lee_j

Hi,dlbjr:
Thank you!But how should I do to give IIS permission to word doc?

"dlbjr" <(E-Mail Removed)> 写入邮件 news:b2fxb.216$Qy4.15503@typhoon01...
> Sounds like a permissions issue.
> Give IIS permission to word doc.
>
> --
> -dlbjr
>
> Discerning resolutions for the alms

dlbjr

Give IUSR_ServerName access to the Folder with the Word Document

-dlbjr

Discerning resolutions for the alms

lee_j

Hi,dlbjr:
I have already given IUSR_ServerName access to the folder.
But it still doesn't work.

"dlbjr" <(E-Mail Removed)> 写入邮件 newspfxb.217$Qy4.15692@typhoon01...
> Give IUSR_ServerName access to the Folder with the Word Document
>

> -dlbjr
>
> Discerning resolutions for the alms

dlbjr

Being a dll, it can truly be anything.
Is this home built or from a 3rd party vendor?
If 3rd party, give them a call.

-dlbjr

Discerning resolutions for the alms

lee_j