Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Response. and Request.

Response. and Request.

Steven Burn

Anyone know if there is a complete list available of the elements that are
available for Response. and Request.?

i.e. Response.Write ""
Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER")

It's basically so I can add them to an HTML editor I am updating (I checked
aspfaq.com and couldn't find either of them)

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group