Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Request.Form stack overflow

Request.Form stack overflow

Travis Pupkin

Hi,

I'm getting the Stack Overflow error on the request.form from a large
TEXTAREA submission.

Actually, the problem is _I'm_ not getting it, only my client is, and
we're testing the exact same content in the post.

First, is there a simple way around this error other than running the
long function found here http://www.pstruh.cz/tips/detpg_largepost.htm.
This form I'm using has only ONE form field, and the data is being
written directly to a text file to avoid SQL datalength limits (or so I
thought).

Secondly, why would I be able to submit that data successfully, but my
client wouldn't? My client machine is XP Pro. Would they struggle if
they were using W2k or W98?

Thanks.

Why stack overflow with such a small stack? Kenneth McDonald Ruby 7 09-01-2007 04:21 AM
SDM Java stack overflow Art Cisco 1 02-18-2006 07:34 PM
smart navigation gives stack overflow Mr m?ll ASP .Net 2 10-16-2004 01:09 PM
Stack overflow exception =?Utf-8?B?amJpeEBuZXdzZ3JvdXBzLm5vc3BhbQ==?= ASP .Net 5 04-22-2004 04:48 AM

Advertisments