Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > email notfication

email notfication

Dhiren Patel

Hi,

How can I receive email notification when recipient open his or her
email?

I have a code which work for MS Exchange server. I am not able to
receice email notification from Yahoo, Aol and other provider.

Any experience?

Thanks,
Dhiren

Mikhail Esteves

Dhiren Patel, on Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:11:01 -0800, had to say:

> I have a code which work for MS Exchange server. I am not able to
> receice email notification from Yahoo, Aol and other provider.

You can't because they don't support it. The email client needs to support
notifications in order to send back the notification to you.

HTH.

Dhiren Patel

Thanks Mikhail.

Dhiren