Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Java Script Error

Java Script Error

FaYYaZ

Hi

I have one link which is using window.open() function to open a new window.
First time its working fine but second time when I am clicking the same link
its giving javascript error

"Error: The callee (server(not server application)) is not available and
disappeard; all connections are invalid. The call didnot execute."

But after refreshing the browser its working fine.

Any clue..

Regards
Fayyaz

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

Not sure why you think this is ASP-related. In any case, it's going to be
hard for anyone to have any clue what's causing the problem unless you show
code and/or a URL which reproduces the problem. Best bet is to post to

"FaYYaZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I have one link which is using window.open() function to open a new

window.
> First time its working fine but second time when I am clicking the same

link
> its giving javascript error
>
> "Error: The callee (server(not server application)) is not available and
> disappeard; all connections are invalid. The call didnot execute."
>
> But after refreshing the browser its working fine.
>
> Any clue..
>
> Regards
> Fayyaz

Carl Frisk

Hum I've never seen that error before

--
.... Carl Frisk

"FaYYaZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I have one link which is using window.open() function to open a new

window.
> First time its working fine but second time when I am clicking the same

link
> its giving javascript error
>
> "Error: The callee (server(not server application)) is not available and
> disappeard; all connections are invalid. The call didnot execute."
>
> But after refreshing the browser its working fine.
>
> Any clue..
>
> Regards
> Fayyaz

FaYYaZ