Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Server Busy error

Server Busy error

Phil

Hi All,

I've recently been working on a site which is vital that it's up all week
this week as a lot of potential clients are going to be viewing it.
Yesterday for between 30 mins and 2 hours (not sure exactly how long) the
server was returning a server busy error, and my boss went absoloutly
mental... oops...

Could it be anything in my code that caused this, or is it likely to be a
server glitch? It was strange because none of the other sites on the same
webspace had this problem.

I'm aware that leaving server objects open can cause this, but I'm not using
any on this site. Is there anythign else that could commonly cause this
error?

Cheers,
Phil

Server Too Busy Error - ASP.NET application aartinawani@hotmail.com ASP .Net 0 12-06-2005 09:56 PM
'Busy Signals' from other then the called number being busy Bob Alan VOIP 1 09-28-2005 06:21 PM
Server too busy error Erik Cruz ASP .Net 4 03-07-2005 04:04 PM
OT:Busy Busy Doom MCSE 36 07-08-2004 04:36 PM
IIS 5 hangs with Error Code HTTP Error 500-13 - Server too busy Bernd Bugomir ASP General 1 01-07-2004 05:06 PM

Advertisments