Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > newsgroups

newsgroups

Mike D

Is it just me or are the newsgroups only accessible via
http?

Mike

Ray at

I'm in via nntp through port 119. :]

Ray at work

"Mike D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:020d01c3aadc$0cce4e80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it just me or are the newsgroups only accessible via
> http?
>
> Mike

Bob Barrows

Mike D wrote:
> Is it just me or are the newsgroups only accessible via
> http?
>
> Mike

Must be just you ...

microsoft.public.test