Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Scripting.FileSystemObject

Scripting.FileSystemObject

MeAndI

I've some problems with "Scripting.FileSystemObject" object
If I try to create a new text file with the function myfile.CreateTextFile I
have two differents result:
If I execute the script client-side there are no problems, but if I execute
the script server-side the process stops when I call this function (I think
that the process is in loop because I must close iexplore to stop the
application).

Any thoughts?

P.S. My Pc is also the server web so I think I don't have premission
problems

Ray at

http://www.aspfaq.com/2180

Ray at work

"MeAndI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:j4Opb.91495$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've some problems with "Scripting.FileSystemObject" object
> If I try to create a new text file with the function myfile.CreateTextFile

> have two differents result:
> If I execute the script client-side there are no problems, but if I

execute
> the script server-side the process stops when I call this function (I

think
> that the process is in loop because I must close iexplore to stop the
> application).
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> P.S. My Pc is also the server web so I think I don't have premission
> problems

MeAndI

Thanks Ray!

messaggio news:(E-Mail Removed)...