Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Upload file using ASP pages

Upload file using ASP pages

MeAndI

Hi to all,

How can I put a file via FTP using the ASP pages?

Please help

MeAndI

I want to do this:

when a user is connected to my server he can select a file (on his pc) and
copy it in my server. I see on internet, that I should use specifics COM
object, but I don't want to use them. Is possible to do this operation in
another way (e.g. only in ASP without COM objects)?

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...