Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Total: 27 Displaying: 1 - 10 Pages: 1 2 3 [>>]

Total: 27 Displaying: 1 - 10 Pages: 1 2 3 [>>]

Mystery

Can anyone point me to a script that will allow me to list x number of
records per page and give me a page selector and information like the one in
the subject header?

Thanks.

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

www.aspfaq.com/2120

"Mystery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone point me to a script that will allow me to list x number of
> records per page and give me a page selector and information like the one

in
> the subject header?
>
> Thanks.

Mr E

Thanks, but that wasn't quite what I was looking for. I need it to
display something similar to :-

Total: 27 Displaying: 1 - 10 Pages: 1 2 3 [>>]

it should show no more than 3 pages. If there are more than this the
[>>] should then point to the next page, at which time when the page is
redrawn the information will change to :-

Total: 27 Displaying: 11 - 20 Pages: [<<] 2 3 4 [>>]

TIA
Mr.E

CJM

I think Aaron's example lays it on a plate for you.... Short of actually
writing your code, what more can he do?

If this example doesnt fit, use it anyway... once you have master the basic
methods used, you can tweak the code to fit your desired model.
If you have any more specific questions, post another msg to this NG.

Chris

If you don't like his solution, try one of the other links...
news:OEK3R%(E-Mail Removed)...