Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Tools For ASP Web Programmers

Tools For ASP Web Programmers

Matt

Can anyone give me good references on tools for ASP web programmers? I am
not talking about DreamWeaver or FrontPage for developing ASP pages, but
other tools that ASP web programmers should use, for example, for
performance measurements, etc... I don't know if there are any tools, I just
ask because I am new ASP web programmer.

Thanks!!

CJM

Some good ASP resource sites:

www.aspin.com
www.aspfaq.com
www.4guysfromrolla.com

There are plenty of others....

Chris

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone give me good references on tools for ASP web programmers? I am
> not talking about DreamWeaver or FrontPage for developing ASP pages, but
> other tools that ASP web programmers should use, for example, for
> performance measurements, etc... I don't know if there are any tools, I

just
> ask because I am new ASP web programmer.
>
> Thanks!!

Kris Eiben

These aren't ASP specific, but still good tools:
http://www.sysinternals.com/
I find filemon and regmon particularly useful for figuring out just
exactly which permissions I'm missing.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...