Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > display please wait message

display please wait message

deepblue

Hi,
I need to display a "please wait" message when the user
click a post button on a webform, so that the webform can
start data processing. I am using asp.net in vb.net code-
behind. I saw some javascript example, but I could not
find a way to show the message before the processing.
Thanks,
Sam

Ray at

http://www.darkfalz.com/1058 for classic ASP.

Ray at home

news:0aef01c39f2c$a478e670$(E-Mail Removed)...