Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ChiliReports 2.0 Trial Installation file -anyone have it or know where it is?

ChiliReports 2.0 Trial Installation file -anyone have it or know where it is?

Greg Steele

Does anyone have a copy or know where I can get an
installation executable for chiliReports 2.0 from chili!
soft? The company I'm working for bought a copy several
years ago, then moved their datacenter and lost the
installation in the process.

I have the registration e-mail that was sent to them with
the unlocking code so we just need the trial installation
executable.

Chilisoft was apparently bought by Sun, and chiliReports
is not supported.
Since all I need is the "Trial version" that I can then
unlock with the unlock code they own, there aren't be any
copyright issues.

I even ordered an old "Using Visual Studio" book that
said it had a trial version of chilireports, but it
turned out to be an earlier version and wouldn't install
correctly. I need version 2.0 (or perhaps 2.x)

(We are trying to move several websites to some new
hardware.)

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!!
Greg Steele

MSFT

Hi Greg,

Their new web page is:

http://wwws.sun.com/software/chilisoft/index.html

I think you may contact them to see if they can help you.

Luke
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)