Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Access Control List Question

Access Control List Question

=?Utf-8?B?QWxpYXM=?=

Hello,

How come the ACL for my host computer only displays users who have accounts
on the host machine only. I used to see users on the client machines listed
there too, but after reinstalling WinXP on the host the client accounts don't
appear in the ACL anymore.

Is it possible to get my client accounts to be listed again in the host
computer ACL?

=?Utf-8?B?QWxpYXM=?=

I discovered to achieve this my file system has to be NTFS.