Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > kinda OT--CDO importance

kinda OT--CDO importance

middletree

I've been using CDO to send an email with an Intranet app I have. Can't for
the life of me remember where I got this code:

.Importance = 1 ' Normal
.BodyFormat = 1 ' Plain text
.MailFormat = 1 ' Plain text

Anyway, the boss now wants me to change the importance of the email in
certain circumstances. I guess just changing the 1 to a 2 would do the
trick, but I can't find any doc on the MSDN for this. The only thing I found
was in an ASP 2.0 article, and it said to use: objMail.Importance = cdoLow.
Since I started by using a number, I want to stay consistent, so can anyone
provide me a link to something that will tell me the what I need to know on
this?

Also, what is the difference between bodyformat and mailformat, as seen
above?

middletree

Never mind. I went to where I should have gone first, to asp.faq.com, and
found it. Thanks, Aaron!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...