Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP + MSACCESS

ASP + MSACCESS

Bhavin

How can I check NTFS permission and how to give the IUSR
account sufficient privileges to update the database
which is in MSACCESS. It's always give error operation
must use updatable query.
-Bhavin

Adrian Forbes [ASP MVP]

Right-click the folder the MDB file is in and select Properties->Security.
Click the Add button and select your IUSR account. Down the bottom ensure
that account has the requires read/write permissions.

YMMV RE OS

news:041701c3982e$084011c0$(E-Mail Removed)...