Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Session.Lcid

Session.Lcid

grw

Trying to locate the list of valid lcid's on MS's site and googled.
Ive toiled long and hard, but alas I cannot locate the information.
(previous links moved)

Could anyone point me in the direction of a list of countries and their
associated lcid

Cheers!

Evertjan.

grw wrote on 21 okt 2003 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

> Trying to locate the list of valid lcid's on MS's site and googled.
> Ive toiled long and hard, but alas I cannot locate the information.
> (previous links moved)
>
> Could anyone point me in the direction of a list of countries and their
> associated lcid

10 seconds of googling for +lcid +list:

<http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/lcid-all.mspx>

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

grw

Amazing what a small change in key word will do...
Thanks for that!