Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Problem in creating folder

Problem in creating folder

Bhavin

Hi
I'm trying to create a folder under D:\temp with new
folder name xyz
I have given permission to temp folder full control and
also added users iwam_machinename and iusr_bhavin.
I have also set up read and write access in my
application.
When I try to execute script, it doesnt show any error
but nothing comes up on the screen and Server gets hanged.
Thanx at advanced.
-bhavin

Ray at

http://www.aspfaq.com/2180

Ray at home

"Bhavin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0ca501c3976c$82e60280$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I'm trying to create a folder under D:\temp with new
> folder name xyz
> I have given permission to temp folder full control and
> also added users iwam_machinename and iusr_bhavin.
> I have also set up read and write access in my
> application.
> When I try to execute script, it doesnt show any error
> but nothing comes up on the screen and Server gets hanged.
> Thanx at advanced.
> -bhavin

Lennart Poot

"Server gets hanged"