Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Get a script to 'wait'?

Get a script to 'wait'?

Tim Stokes

Hello all,

Is it possible to make an asp script 'wait' inbetween commands?

A quick example (but not what I've got in mind):

Response.write ("Please wait. Validating password...")
[wait 5 seconds]
Response.redirect ("done.asp")

Cheers
_________________________
<%= TIM_STOKES %>
"There's no place like 127.0.0.0"

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2141

> "There's no place like 127.0.0.0"

I think you meant 127.0.0.1 ...

Ray at

I thought the same thing, but maybe he just means the whole subnet.

Ray at work

"Aaron Bertrand [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is it possible to make an asp script 'wait' inbetween commands?

> http://www.aspfaq.com/2141
>
> > "There's no place like 127.0.0.0"

> I think you meant 127.0.0.1 ...

Tim Stokes