Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Path/File access error

Path/File access error

MFA

Hi All
I have one COM (.dll) for uploading files to server. Its working fine on
server A but same code and file not working on server B giving error

Path/File access error

Can any one advise me why its happening.

kind regards
fayyaz

Bob Barrows

MFA wrote:
> Hi All
> I have one COM (.dll) for uploading files to server. Its working fine
> on server A but same code and file not working on server B giving
> error
>
> Path/File access error
>
> Can any one advise me why its happening.

It's a Permissions problem: file-system permissions, that is.

HTH,
Bob Barrows

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET