Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Microsoft Exception Management Block

Microsoft Exception Management Block

Oney

The Microsoft Exception Management publish exceptions to Application
Log in EventLog as default but I want to publish different log in
Event log so
I created MyLog in Event Log and I want Exception Management to
publish MyLog in EventLog. How can I do that?

Rick Spiewak

<exceptionManagement>

<publisher assembly="Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.ExceptionMan agement"

type="Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.ExceptionManagem ent.DefaultPublisher"

logName="MyApp Exception Log" applicationName="My Application" />

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...