Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > server side printing with user IUSR_SRV-xxx possible?

server side printing with user IUSR_SRV-xxx possible?

Sven Erik Matzen

Hi,

We have a server side application that should be able to print to network
printers. The problem: How can I setup printers for the IUSR_SRV-... account
in a way that I can use them from a .NET webservice?

CU,
Sven

Sven Erik Matzen

I have already tried the "trick" with copying the user reg keys to
".default" like described in Q184291. The result is : I'm still only able to
"see" the locally installed printers (not the network printers).

The servers runs with Win2k3 Server.

news:uYY#(E-Mail Removed)...