Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > whats the best way to mix secure and non secure data on a page?

whats the best way to mix secure and non secure data on a page?

mark | r

i have an ecommerce site that is split across two domains, a secure space
that retains cc details and the main site where contact information and
order details are held. I need to be able to produce a report that displays
both sets of info in a printable document.

aside from using iframes is there a better way of doing this?

mark

Hannibal

Post it to ur secure server...
Grab it on that side and manipulate it...

unless you're showing multiple user's information, in which case, you'd
probably have to go with an iframe
or embedded html object

x-scriptlet... quite kewl and it works.

Google for x-scriptlet, it behaves as if its part of the page you embed it
on, so a link within the scriptlet behaves like a link on the parent page.

have fun

news:3f82d389$0$6630$(E-Mail Removed). ..