Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Saving Images While Saving ASP Pages !

Saving Images While Saving ASP Pages !

Lovely Angel For You

Dear Friends
Hope you all doing great.

I have this problem.

When I try to save any ASP page, I get the message that "The page
will not save correctly". Even though I go ahead and when I go offline
the space of images is blank.

I have this website also where I am using ASP pages and my users are
facing the same problem. HTML page is created but images are not
saved.

What changes are required in ASP code so that images are also saved.

Please help me this is urgent.

Love
Lovely

Curt_C [MVP]

huh? What do you mean you are "saving" the ASP page?
You mean the CLIENT is doing a FILE-SAVE of the rendered page?
Sounds like a client issue, not an ASP one?

Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
http://www.Darkfalz.com

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...