Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Web Page Looking Glass ??

Web Page Looking Glass ??

Graham Mattingley

Does anybody know a site I can go to where I can put in my URL and the view
my page, kind of like a looking glass but for web pages not IP.

I know this dont have much to do with ASP, just though it might be worth
asking.

Regards

Graham Mattingley