Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > asp to pdf

asp to pdf

hycn office

i want to provide a hyperlink to convert the current asp document into pdf

any simple and straightforward method ?

currently , i use javascript to call "save as" window to save as htm , but i
don't know how to save the picture included in the page

Jeff Cochran

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:56:51 +0800, "hycn office"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i want to provide a hyperlink to convert the current asp document into pdf
>
>any simple and straightforward method ?

Third party utilities. Try planetpdf.com for a good roundup.

Jeff

hycn office

thanks jeff ~
but ........ my key problem is that i cant use third party utilities because
i am using web hosting and they said wont install for me

so still have any idea ?

i found a free server to do that , but there are some bugs .... any other
free server to do that ?

"Jeff Cochran" <(E-Mail Removed)> ???
news:(E-Mail Removed) ???...