Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Sample Enterprise Web Solution

Sample Enterprise Web Solution

Alex Maghen

I'm looking for a sample ASP.NET enterprise web solution.
There are many issues and questions I have about how a
large web site is constructed with multiple developers.
How global settings and constants are managed. How global
navigation and other global page settings are
implemented, etc., etc. Is there a complete sample "REAL"
ASP.NET web site project created in VS.NET/C# available
anywhere for me to download and learn from?

Alex

Ray at

http://www.aspfaq.com/5002

Ray at work

"Alex Maghen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02e301c38383$024a3d00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for a sample ASP.NET enterprise web solution.
> There are many issues and questions I have about how a
> large web site is constructed with multiple developers.
> How global settings and constants are managed. How global
> navigation and other global page settings are
> implemented, etc., etc. Is there a complete sample "REAL"
> ASP.NET web site project created in VS.NET/C# available
> anywhere for me to download and learn from?
>
> Alex

MSFT

Hi Alex,

There is such a sample in VS.NET which is called Duwamish 7.0 and installed
in:

\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Enterprise Samples\

you may refer to it before your development.

Hope this help,

Luke
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security