Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > extracting infomation from session variable

extracting infomation from session variable

sftwrdvlpr

I have a bunch of html stored in a session variable. It's just a long
string of html. I want to parse it to
extract certain things out of it. I'm assuming I would use the Left, Mid and
Right functions. But don't know exactly how to do it. Plus I need to find
the information in the session variable too.

Thanks,
Fred