Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > online spell checker

online spell checker

middletree

May be OT, but . . .

In the Intranet-based Ticket tracking app I have built for our tech support,
there is a feature where some customers are going to be able to see the
stuff that was typed in by the tech support person taking the call,
including the problem description. It would be nice to install some
client-side validation which would check their spelling. Is there such a
thing? A Dreamweaver extension, some freebie js code, maybe?

Notable: I am using ASP classic. For this app, all users will have IE 5+.

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

http://www.aspfaq.com/2215

"middletree" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> May be OT, but . . .
>
> In the Intranet-based Ticket tracking app I have built for our tech

support,
> there is a feature where some customers are going to be able to see the
> stuff that was typed in by the tech support person taking the call,
> including the problem description. It would be nice to install some
> client-side validation which would check their spelling. Is there such a
> thing? A Dreamweaver extension, some freebie js code, maybe?
>
> Notable: I am using ASP classic. For this app, all users will have IE 5+.

Lin Ma

Check this site:
http://www.thesolutioncafe.com/jspell.html

Lin Ma

"middletree" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> May be OT, but . . .
>
> In the Intranet-based Ticket tracking app I have built for our tech

support,
> there is a feature where some customers are going to be able to see the
> stuff that was typed in by the tech support person taking the call,
> including the problem description. It would be nice to install some
> client-side validation which would check their spelling. Is there such a
> thing? A Dreamweaver extension, some freebie js code, maybe?
>
> Notable: I am using ASP classic. For this app, all users will have IE 5+.

Lin Ma

Here is another one:

http://www.cfdev.com/spellcheck/

"Aaron Bertrand - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.aspfaq.com/2215
>

> "middletree" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > May be OT, but . . .
> >
> > In the Intranet-based Ticket tracking app I have built for our tech

> support,
> > there is a feature where some customers are going to be able to see the
> > stuff that was typed in by the tech support person taking the call,
> > including the problem description. It would be nice to install some
> > client-side validation which would check their spelling. Is there such a
> > thing? A Dreamweaver extension, some freebie js code, maybe?
> >
> > Notable: I am using ASP classic. For this app, all users will have IE

5+.

Mozilla 1.7 spell checker Davide Laneri Firefox 3 07-29-2004 02:08 PM
Mozilla 1.7 spell checker Davide Laneri Firefox 0 07-28-2004 02:22 PM
Spell Checker Charles Firefox 1 09-21-2003 11:22 PM
Re: Spell Checker rifleman Firefox 0 07-17-2003 07:22 AM
Re: Spell Checker rifleman Firefox 0 07-16-2003 02:15 PM

Advertisments