Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > VB6 Report Writer Page Header

VB6 Report Writer Page Header

Craig Smesny

How can I get the the 1st group header to print at the top of each page
on my report. More or less I want to use it as the page header but it
contains data from SQL. The page header section does not allow you to
place data fields in it.
Thanks,
Craig