Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Variable in writing hyperlink url

Variable in writing hyperlink url

Jas

Hi There

Can someone tell me how to use varaibles when writing the hyperlinks.

What we have is the server name and the port number of our application
defined in the include file.

instead of hardcoding the name of the server in the application when sending
emails out like

I would like to use something like this

but don't know how to do it.
the varaibles strServer and strMessage are defined in the include file

any help is appreciated

PB4FUN

Or

<%
Response.Write "<a href=""" & strserver & """>" & strMessage & "</a>"
%>

Where the second option would be slightly (but probably not notable) faster

Meindert, MCP

news:(E-Mail Removed)...