Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP Shopping Cart

ASP Shopping Cart

Erik

I recently reviewed a shopping cart called Product cart made by a company
called Early Impact.
http://www.earlyimpact.com

I was curious to find out that they supply you with the total source code
written in ASP.
You need to setup your merchant account and payment gateway seperately.

How can they send you the complete source code? What stops someone from
taking the code and resusing it somewhere else. It makes no sense to me. Has
anyone used this product?

Thanks.

Erik Roessing
Pacific Design Studios
www.pacificdesignstudios.com
Do you have a project for us?

Curt_C [MVP]

It's common in ASP since otherwise you need a DLL. Often it will be a mix so
you can customize. There are plenty of carts out there for cheap/free
though.

Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
http://www.Darkfalz.com

"Erik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I recently reviewed a shopping cart called Product cart made by a company
> called Early Impact.
> http://www.earlyimpact.com
>
> I was curious to find out that they supply you with the total source code
> written in ASP.
> You need to setup your merchant account and payment gateway seperately.
>
> How can they send you the complete source code? What stops someone from
> taking the code and resusing it somewhere else. It makes no sense to me.

Has
> anyone used this product?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Erik Roessing
> Pacific Design Studios
> www.pacificdesignstudios.com
> Do you have a project for us?

ASP .Net shopping cart solution JJ ASP .Net 2 07-31-2006 01:19 AM
Shopping cart ASP.NET semut ASP .Net 1 05-30-2006 03:46 PM
shopping cart recommendations with asp.net 2.0 alex sparsky ASP .Net 3 01-05-2006 06:10 PM
cookieless asp.net shopping cart code/how to =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?= ASP .Net 0 08-14-2005 07:57 PM
Shopsmart ASP FREE Shopping Cart Boomer Computer Support 0 12-03-2003 06:14 AM

Advertisments